Thursday, February 3, 2011

Go Red for Women! It's National Wear Red Day! Fight Heart Disease in Women

Well Hello Friends! It is now February in the year of 2011! Crazy how time flies! Well January was a good month for me! Zumba is going wonderful and the Business is doing awesome! It's alot of work but It's been so worth it and Sooo rewarding! Remember too come check us out at http://www.zerocardioclub.com/. Well anways thats not why I"m on here tonight! I"m here to remind you all of National Wear Red Day! Did you know its the #1 killer of women in America! Crazy I know! My goal this month is to help women to become aware of this issue and fundraise to help the cause and enrich the lives of the women I work with everyday teaching zumba at the  Zero Cardio Club! As the month goes on I will post pictures and let you know all know how successful the month was! Check out http://www.goredforwoman.org/ for more information! Happy February! Show the people you love you love them through action!

No comments:

Post a Comment