Thursday, December 6, 2012

California Dreaming

 I apologize that this is so long but I have lots to be grateful for!
I recently moved to California in August and I live with my Brother and his wife. Above is a picture of us at our first time to Disneyland while I was here. We also celebrated my 21st Birthday.
 I got hired to teach Zumba at the YMCA in Riverside. Complete blessing! Damon goes to the daycare while I teach. I now will start teaching swim and lifeguarding which I'm excited about. The lord loves me alot! 
 This is sweet little Damon. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love him. I can't imagine how it will be with my own family someday. So excited!!
 My sister Sarah and her family came and visited us in Cali. We are visiting the L. A. Temple. Beautiful!!

 Jillian made this for me on my birthday!
This was my setup when I first moved to Cali. It has since changed.

Me and Ryan are weird. I love him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment