Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Miss becomes a Mrs., The Princess becomes a Queen.

 
 
 
Sometimes in and ordinary life love comes and changes your whole plans. I think of myself as a princess who was looking for her prince charming and I found him. Not only did I find him but he took me to my castle and married me. May 4th 2013 is the exact day. I was having really cold feet. I knew that this decision was going to change the rest of my life. I didn't want to make the wrong one. I knew I loved Cody but I wasn't sure if I was ready to get married. I had some pretty crazy dreams about marrying a girl in Vegas a couple days before. Silly Satan. He didn't get to me. The day of the wedding I woke up at 5:00 A.M. to get ready. I wasn't in that good of mood.  I was scared for my life. My sister Jillian helped me get ready and did my hair. She did a really good job!  I hopped in the car with my parents and my grandparents. We had some good conversation about the temple and things. I'm so glad my Grandma and Grandpa Richardson were there. They are the only Grandparents I have that are living. The second I drove to the temple I knew I had made the right decision. It is so pretty!!! I love the San Diego Temple!! I wish that everyone could enjoy the Blessings of the Temple and having a Temple Wedding. LOVE!! I'm so happy. Enjoy all the pictures. This is a day I had waited for and prepared for my whole life.It was so worth it. Enjoy all the pictures.



 
 
This is a picture right after Me and Cody got out of the Temple. Perfect day.

Me and Tylylnn. Shes so pretty. 
 .
In front of the temple with my new Husband and Nieces and Nephews.

 Decided to choose sisters as Bridesmaids. It made life so much easier.
.
 
My wonderful parents. Love them!! They've done so much for me.
 
Grandma and Grandpa Richardson.
 Cake Cutting.  I got it everywhere!
 He still loves me.
 Two of my favorite people in the whole wide world.
 Cody made me wear my glasses!!
 
 
 

Being Serenated by Ryan Innes. Freshly off The Voice.

Love them both!!
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. so awesome.. you are a queen, and deserve the rest of the fantastic love story.. wish you the best..

    ReplyDelete