Sunday, March 6, 2011

Angels Watching over me, All night, All day!

Hello my fellow bloggers! The three of you out there who actually read this haha! Well its Sunda again and now its my time to blog! I have had many awesome and crazy experiences occur since the last time I posted so here it goes! Running for Service Coordinator for ASEAC went super good! I"m so excited to serve with David Nicholas-President, Maddie Machue-Vice-President, Evenlyn Garcia Secretary, Katie Maschue Publicity Cooridnator and Ashley Wengert as the Executive Assistant! Congratulations eveyone! We all worked super hard and it paid off! I will be working with Patti Wren and the wonderful Dr. Gary Sorenson who has to be one of the coolest guys I have ever met! I feel it a complete privilege to be working with him! Thanks Jocelyn Shaver for all the creative posters and flyers, and also our interview video! It was quite hilarious! I will for sure post some pictures!

Next Item on the list! I got be the special guest at a Gila Valley Rotary Club meeting! It was super intimidating because some big wigs from the area were there but I think I did ok. My Public Speaking skills are getting better and better everytime I speak at a convention like this! Thanks for the opportunity Rotary Club! You do lots for this community!



My last story is No Big Deal! I just got In a car accident this weekend and rolled. Don't freak out. Obviously I'm alive I"m typing and writing this story for all of you to read about it! So here It goes!
"It was a friday evening when I got a text from a TON of my EAC friends about this sweet STUNNA SHADE party/slash Bonfire that was going on out at the Red Knolls! WOOT WOOT! Sounds super exciting and fun huh! Yeah I thought so too! My mom told me she didnt have a good feeling about It but I went anways! I arrived at the Howards place where I met up with all my awesome friends! Logan Daynes, Matthew Bair, Tim Howell, Travis Luevano, Levi Butler, Shannon Griggs, Jocelyn Shaver and company!!! We all hung out at Logans for awhile and then decided to head out there. I first asked Logan if I could ride with him but there wasn't enough room in his car so I rode in Shannon Griggs car with her, Jocelyn Shaver and there friend Victor from SV. We went to arbys first so Shannon let Victor drive so she could eat her Dinner! We got arbys and then headed out to Red Knoll's which is like past pima on your way to Fort Thomas! WE missed the turn off for Red Knolls and shortly after that a Cop pulled us over! We were freaked out and didn't really know why. We were not speeding!  Well we all quickly pulled on our seatbelts of course! We wanted to look like we were being safe! He just told us that Shannons back light was out and that she needed to replace! NO BIG DEAL right?! He must have been inspired because as the stories rolls forth this cop literall saved our lives! Well we turned around and got on to the road out to red knolls. Victor started having a little too much fun in Shannon's car and got going a little too fast. We went over a bump and he lost control of the car and started sliding everywhere. He over corrected and we literally ramped the barbed wire fence that was next to us! Everything was quiet for a little bit and then we all started yelling to see if we were all ok! We all soon realized that we were all ok just hanging upside down in a jeep with our seatbelts on. Soon enought there was banging on our windows and my friends had come to our rescue! They one by one got us all out of the car and we all sat on a blanket that they pulled out of the back. I went through alot of different emotions! While hanging upside down in this car I was literally laughing... I didn't know what else to do. I soon realized I probably shouldn't be laughing and then started crying.. Talk about an emotional roller coaster! I started realizing how crazy it was that I was standing outside of this car now with not one scratch, bruise, or battle wound to prove that I had even been in the accident! I quickly grabbed my bag out of the back and started walking around. They literally had to tell me three times to sit down. I became very quiet and just sat there as the polise, EMT and the ambulance came to our rescue. I felt an over whelming sense of peace that my heavenly father was in control and that everything was going to be ok. People were a little worried because I was so calm and quiet. On  both sides of me were my friends Shannon Griggs and Jocelyn Shaver who were hurting and were taken care of by the EMT's and the Paramedics on the ambulance. Soon enough they were both put on stretchers, transferred too the Ambulance and I rode with them too the hospital. Another thing is in the middle of all of this I called my mom because my dad wouldn't answer and all I could tell her before my phone died was that I was in a wreck out by red knolls but that I'm ok because I was wearing my seat belt! She freaked out called my dad and started heading out towards Red Knolls. My dad calmed her down and told her just go to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital and It was such a relief to see my dad! He had such a worried look on his face! I had to go through some interview with a nurse and was quickly released by the hospital. I went and found my friends Jocelyn and Shannon too make sure they were alright. I was completely over whelmed by the many friends who came to visit me and the concern that they had for me and my health. All three of us were released from the hospital that morning. Shannon has a concussion, Jocelyn has a beautiful neck brace and I am just me! I wasn't hurt at all! It truely was a miracle! I have angels on my side and I can feel them! None of these incidents this night were a coincidence and I know that that is true. It all happened for a reason and I"m glad it happened the way it did! Word to the wise, Listen to your insticts and to your inner self and conscience, never fall in to peer pressure and also remember Mama knows best!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're ok! And so grateful that cop pulled u over so you'd put on your seatbelt! and you're busted you didn't tell me that you won the election!

    ReplyDelete