Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break-A time to refocus and prepare!

Hello my advid followers of my blog! Its sunday therefore I will be blogging again! I have been on spring break for a week and its been a wonderful break for me! We all need time to rejuvenate and take times for ourself so we can refocus and gear up for this rest of this semester! I'm pretty sure I would of had a break down before the end of this semester without a break in between! I got to go dress shopping for Miss Arizona this week! I'm so excited about the dress that I picked out! It's not the final one but It definetely is a catch! Which ever dress I decide to wear I know I'm going to be modest! I'll be posting some pictures of my dress so you can all give your opinion of what you think! I also go to go to the Miss Tempe pageant! Congratulations too Rebecca Hasulak who won! She did  a ballet redition too El Sha Dai and it was beautiful! She did a wonderfu job! I'm extremely proud of every single girl who got up on that stage and tried out! It takes alot of guts to get yourself up in a swimsuit, put a talent together, do public speaking and have an opinion of the world! Congrats to all who competed and anyone who has ever competed in a pageant! It is a ton of work!


My tip of the week is something I have been learning lots about lately! There is this wonderful lady named Carol Tuttle who has started a business and self help organization called "Dressing Your Truth."
She has a website called http://www.dressingyourtruth.com/

If you’ve ever felt defeated in a dressing room, faced a closet full of clothes but still felt you had nothing to wear, or thought you had to be skinny to be beautiful, Dressing Your Truth will be a much-appreciated reality check that will help you discover and celebrate your own, unique beauty.

This website will give you the confidence to become you're own beauty expert!

Every woman has the chance and opportunity to be beautiful!

Carol has many myths about the fashion styles of the world today. She has 7 of them actually and I wanted to post some of her videos on here!

Women around the world believe they no longer have what it takes to be beautiful. And it’s no wonder. Fashion designers and merchandisers have created a mysterious world of ever?changing trends and styles that preys upon the insecurities of the “everyday woman.”
The truth is — You possess an abundance of natural beauty within yourself, and I guarantee that my unique Beauty Profiling System will help you to display it for the world to see.
My system is an amazing resource that will show you how to…
  • Feel confident in the way you dress and style yourself
  • Improve the quality of your life and relationships…
  • Embrace your greatest qualities and most beautiful gifts…
  • Express your beauty instead of diminishing it…
  • Feel a sense of empowerment when shopping…
  • Appreciate your body, age and natural features…
  • And much, much more!
Check my FAce book page for her videos! Sign up to start learning about the truth of your inner beauty and the lies the world is trying to tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment