Saturday, March 19, 2011

Inspirational Story/Quote of the Week!

Hello Friends and Family!

I have decided to start sharing inspirational stories and quotes on here on a weekly basis! I have been posting everything that has been going on in my life but I have not always posted what I am doing with my platform as Miss Graham County! I have had some amazing experiences and some life changing expierences for that matter! It's almost 3:00 in the morning and I can't sleep so her I am Blogging!! woo hoo!! My mind is wandering and thinking alot and I feel that I need to share my feelings!

So First things First, I wanted to Post 10 Tips to Running with Angels

1. Take time to rejuvenate yourself-physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.  You, as well as others around you, will be much better off!

2. Rearrange your priorities.  How high does "taking care of myself" rank? Is it time to move it toward the top?

3. Devise a plan and hold yourself accountable.

4. Replace bad habits with good ones.  Rejoicing in even the small but positive decisions you make will lead to significant progress over time.

5. Take responsibilty for the decisions you have made. Learn from your poor choices, then move on!

6. Record measurements and feelings.  They will show you just how far you've come! (Maybe start a blog like me?)

7.Think more positively.  You can soar on the wings of an optismistic attitude!

8. Uplifting music can be an incredible motivation. Listen to my brother or my sister!;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vts-HnuJHh4&NR=1  <<<Click this link to listen too Ryan Innes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVom3BISdwg           <<<<Click this link to listen too Jillian Innes

9. Express gratitude for heavenly and earthly angels! What can you do to lift someone else and ease their burden? Some suggestions to look for ways too help others is to check out the
http://www.missamerica4kids.org/ or http://www.makeawishfoundation.com/ which sponsors the National Cheerleaders Assocation

10. Learn from life's lessons. Instead of asking "Why Me?" ask "What can I learn from this experience?


I feel to invite women everywhere to rise to the great potential within you.  I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity.  I hope you will not nag yourselves with thoughts of failure.  I hope you willl not set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve.  I hope you will simply do what you can in the best way you know.  If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass.

-Gordon B. Hinckley- Former President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment