Sunday, March 13, 2011

Looking at the glass half full!

Double swirl OREO! GEt it?! haha

Leisel, Brenna and Travis!
Me, Amanda Auwen and Brenna Bell!
                                                  
                                      Me and Julianne with our matching pants from Papaya!
            
Me and Savannah with the necklace I gave her!
My Neice Ashlyn and I

Savannah and her DAD!
Hello! Yes its Sunday and another week has gone by! Therefore I have lots to write about and things to share my feelings on! Well I only went to school for half of the week because the other half I was on Music Tour for the Music Department here at Eastern Arizona College! I am involved in the A Capella Choir and EACompany so it was a really fun trip! We traveled to 7 different highschools which include Cactus HS,  Mesa HS, Washington HS, La Joya Community HS, Buckeye HS and Desert Ridge HS. It was really fun and a great experience. I love going on tours because it gives you a change to get to know people and bond with them.  I definetely felt like I made some new friends and bonded even more with the friends I already have! The tour was wednesday  through friday so we left wednesday morning at 5:30 and had our first performance at 10 that morning.  Talk about not having a break! We had two performances wednesday, three on thursday with a community performance and fed dinner at La Joya Community High School.  Friday we had two performances witht the last one being at Red Mountain High School which I think was my favorite for lots of different reasons. It was my favorite because it was more personal then the others because it wasn't in there auditorium that we performed for them but It was in there choir room so it was alot more up close and personal. The last song we sang for EACompany was Can't Help Falling In Love and there is a part where we run forward and sing our little hearts out to the audience and when I ran forward and ran to the second row and grabbed this boys hand and started singing to him and started blushing really bad and then continued to put his arm around his girl friend! haha Oops.. my bad! But it was really fun and then My earrings like flew out because I was moving and shaking my head so much..It was quite hilarious I must say. Definetely out of character and Dr. Bishop never told me what he thought but I enjoyed it thoroughly and people told me it was funny to watch.. so whatever haha! I was planning on going home with Julianne Lewis and her family afterwards so I could stay with my sister Sarah but I decided to just go home. I wanted to stay with my sister Sarah because her daugher and my neice Savannah was getting baptized the next day! Well i went home and went to a sweet Dodge Ball Tournament that was going on down at the Institute which was pretty intense! I then woke up 6 the next morning and drove to Maricopa for my neice Savannah's baptism! I literally balled my eyes out the whole time and just could feel the spirit the whole time! I'm so greatful to have such a strong family and a sister who has set such a good example to me as a mom and as a person! I got to lead the music and it was cool because all the little kids were sitting on the front row just singing there little hear  out! I'm so proud of my little savannah and the choice she made on saturday to be baptized! I gave her a necklace with a cute charm thats CTR so hopefully she will always remember!
While I was on my tour I found out that my sister Jillian is a contestant in the Gila Valley Idol Contest! Woot Woot! Go Jill! I"ll post a video for all of you to see! So the Video doesn't want to update but check out http://mysouthernaz.com/index.php?Page=gilaidol/2011/_idolvideo.php and you can find her singing!  

I also have a couple more pictures of ribbon cuttings and things that I have done with Service Coordinator!

Me with El Coronado Restaurant! They have been open for 30 years! Congratulations!

                                                             Owner of El Coronado!




One of my many signs!
Leisel the Deisel as Service Coordinator!:)


I would also like to give a shout out to my brother Lamar for getting accepted to California  Baptist for Athletic Training and prepapring to be a dad to Jaymond Lawrence Innes, My Brother Drew for getting an awesome job with Verizona in Surprise, AZ and having the cutest boy in the world!
Brock and his Papa!

My brother Ryan for getting asked to Open  for kalai!

YES! This is my brother opening for Kalai! Check out his website or look Ryan Innes up on iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment